These Cheese and Veg muffins are a favourite with my little one and super easy to make. They are great for storing in the freezer for a quick snack when needed, not messy and are packed with vegetables! They make a great finger food for baby led weaning.
You can use any vegetables you like, we liked carrot, sweetcorn, broccoli and courgette.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 Cup grated cheese
- 1 cup cooked veggies
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees C and line muffin tray with 12 paper cases
- In a large bowl mix in the flour, cheese and veggies
- In a jug place the eggs, milk and oil and whisk to mix well
- Pour the liquid mix over your dry mix and stir to combine
- Pour batter into paper cases and place in oven for 20-25 mins until they are cooked and Golden and allow to cool