Doing baby led weaning is great for experimenting with different food. It can also be hard do think of new ideas to give your little one to keep it interesting.
These flapjacks are a great finger food and super easy to make. One batch makes 30 flapjacks so great for storing in the freezer.
- 300g porridge oats
- 300g grated cheese
- 200g chopped vegetables (any)
- 100g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- Measure and add the oats and cheese into a bowl
- Add in 2 beaten eggs and stir in the melted butter
- Add in the chopped up vegetables
- Pour into lined baking dish, should be about 1inch thick
- Bake in a pre heated 180 degree oven for 20minutes
- Cut into 30 squares and leave to cool
I hope your little one enjoys them as much as mine 🙂